Motivating employees can lead to increased productivity and allow an organisation to achieve higher levels of output. When it comes to Project Management, this is no different! A Project Manager needs to have more than just a clear vision of where the project is going – the way in which communication is structured, can create a PARTNERSHIP and avoid uncertainty within the team. Here’s 5 easy ways to start your partnership:
- Set clear goals for each team member – let then drive their stream;
- Don’t punish failure – use it to learn and move forward;
- Appreciate every effort and idea – you also started at the bottom;
- Avoid useless meetings – make expectations and actions clear’
- Be reflective, adjust if need be, celebrate often.