One of The Most Dynamic Change Management Companies in South Africa
One of the main challenges companies face when implementing change, whether it be a system, process, culture or behaviour change, is ensuring the buy-in and adoption from the people within the company. Does this situation sound familiar? Do you often find that when projects are implemented staff members are quick to resist or return to their old ways? Up Time, as one of the leading change management companies in South Africa, is here to help you successfully implement change in your company. With over 25 years of experience, we consider ourselves a top change management company in South Africa. Our team at Up Time consists of change management experts, trained facilitators, HR professionals, NLP practitioners, programme/project managers, life and business coaches as well as SAP training specialists.
As one of the leading Change Management Companies in South Africa, we use globally accredited methodologies and approaches such as:
- Prosci’s model of individual change is called the Prosci ADKAR Model, an acronym for awareness, desire, knowledge, ability, and reinforcement.
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication and personal development.
- We offer Leadership & Strategic Coaching to give your team leaders the tools to lead the change initiatives for the rest of the organisation.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a process by which an organisation manages and integrates the important parts of its business.
- We assess your industry and implement the best Human Resource practice that is suited for that particular industry.
- SAP ERP is a resource planning software, for transactions and analytics that incorporates the key business functions of an organisation.
- We design and deliver effective channels through project management to improve internal communication in your organisation.
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others.
- This is a step-by-step methodology which identifies dysfunctional aspects of workflow and realigns them to fit current business realities.
We are passionate about driving change
Caroline is the Managing Director at Up Time. She is a self-starter whose drive and sense of urgency are tempered and disciplined by her concern for the accuracy and quality of her work. She approaches each and every task with a carefully thought-out solution, based on thorough analysis and detailed knowledge of all pertinent facts.
Nichola is the Director at Up Time and she brings an infectious energy to the team. Her positive energy is contagious and her dynamism is evident the second she stands up to facilitate a training session or presentation. She has excellent communication skills and injects motivation and inspiration into every project she takes on.
We Can Assist With:
Structure – Organisational Alignment88%
Choose an experienced and quality team when looking for change management companies in South Africa. Whether the transition is for an organisation, a team or an individual, we provide solutions that are effective and timely. We offer three main approaches to change and all of these can be combined to create a large-scale change programme or be implemented one at a time. This is dependent on the needs of your organisation and the desired outcome. We do this by using various methodologies designed to suit the needs of your business, regardless of its size, shape or nature, and move the organisation from its current state through a transition to a future state. At an individual and more personal level, we provide life and business/executive coaching.
Up Time is amongst the most dynamic change management companies in South Africa and we offer change management solutions to organisations of any size. We have experience in a multitude of industries including: