Welcome to Up Time Consulting!
We are a dynamic organisation, specialising in strategic, tactical, leadership and
technological Change Management, Team Efficiency and Executive Coaching.
No matter the type of change, your business performance will be impacted. As a Change Management consulting company, we use various methodologies to assist your business through change. We can provide an on-site Change Manager or set up a fully functional Change Management Office within your business.
A team is more efficient when goals are clear, boundaries are set and tasks are allocated to the most appropriate members of the team. This service works to overcome team challenges through aligning leadership and enhancing team development.
Our Executive Coaching service support leaders to gain self-awareness and clarify goals. This high-impact process, delivered through short, but regular online sessions can help improve personal objectives, while enhancing your personal capabilities and effectiveness.
Years in Operation
Blue Chip Clients
The team uses globally accredited methodologies and approaches such as:
- Prosci’s model of individual change is called the Prosci ADKAR Model, an acronym for awareness, desire, knowledge, ability, and reinforcement.
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication and personal development.
- We offer Leadership & Strategic Coaching to give your team leaders the tools to lead the change initiatives for the rest of the organisation.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a process by which an organisation manages and integrates the important parts of its business.
- We assess your industry and implement the best HR practice that is suited for that particular industry.
- SAP ERP is a resource planning software, for transactions and analytics that incorporates the key business functions of an organisation.
- We design and deliver effective channels through clear and objective stakeholder analysis to improve internal communication in your organisation.
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the capability of individuals to recognize their own emotions and those of others.
- This is a step-by-step methodology which identifies dysfunctional aspects of workflow and realigns them to fit current business realities.
We have been fortunate to have served a wide range of clients across South Africa and the UK. Our clients come from all industry verticals, including Finance, Mining, Petroleum, Telecommunications, Information Technology and Medical.
We are proud to share a few of our past and current clients with you. They include:
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG:
- Posted by Up Time
- On 9th Apr 2021
By Bongeka Mhlongo It was a beautiful evening in Sandton South Africa when I first heard the name, Dr...
- Posted by Up Time
- On 24th Mar 2021
NLP presupposition – “There is no such thing as Failure, only Feedback. As humans, living in a high pressure...
- Posted by Up Time
- On 9th Mar 2021
Picture this… you ate all your vegetables. You cleaned your plate. You’d cleared the table. And then it was...
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
We brought Up Time Consulting on as our Change Management & Communication partner since 2018. They have assisted us with interventions to address team dynamics and we have found their services to be of excellent quality, meeting all our requirements. The quality of consultants deployed exceeded our expectations and we have always had very good outcomes from their interventions.
Ant Smith | iOCO,Principal Consultant
We’ve been in partnership with Up Time Consulting as Change Management and Communication consulting partner since 2008. They do an excellent job, are always punctual and professional in their service.
Corrie Basson | Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited,Group IT Manager
Up Time Consulting has been a trusted supplier to Harmony Gold Mining Company since 2008, for Change Management and Communication consulting services. They are professional leaders in their field, and I can confidently recommend Up Time Consulting as reliable supplier.
Abraham Kruger | Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited,
We have been using Up Time as our Change Management and Communication consulting partner since 2016. Together we’ve been rendering successful services to the South African customers of BCX, and I am happy to recommend the service of Up Time Consulting.
Anneke Thorburn | Business Consulting BCX,Senior Manager
I have known Caroline and worked with her and the Up-Time team for many years. They are highly experienced, passionate professionals who drive deliverables; build and maintain relationships and thrive on success stories. They have an extremely strong work ethic combined with excellent people skills. They motivate the people and teams they engage with and always succeed in building strong relationships and buy-in from their stakeholders and clients. True value add to any organisation.
Aluette Vermaak | Tazmatic Business Solutions,
Up Time has been responsive to our needs, highly knowledgeable in change training and has a strong "can do" attitude to work deadlines. In particular, Nichola Berner has shown strong drive and commitment to ensuring work is done at a suitable quality level and delivered on time.
Ant Smith | JDG Trading,CIO
I have been working with Up Time Change Management Consultants for a number of years. We have contracted them for a Change Management and communication work in a business turnaround projects. Their ability to understand the context of change management requirements within large projects is commendable. Up Time has a solid vote of confidence from the TALENT FACTOR team.